Saturday, July 19, 2008

"I'm gonna be a mighty king"




Today was a relaxing, yet eventful day! After spending the morning on the back deck of the lion park, next to the adult lions, we ordered some lunch. I was able to get some work done here, and still enjoy my time in the sun (to which I was not expecting, hence the burnt face). From there, we went into the pen with the "cubs," and pet them. To end our day, we were allowed to go on a safari with quads. Needless to say, I slept the entire way home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude i sooo know where that was! 1. you should've known you would get burnt.....remember my bad Africa face?! 2. love the hoodie.
3. i miss you lots.

Unknown said...

Crys! I love you i love you i love youuuu (said like will farrell in Elf)! anywho, you da bomb! i can't believe s. africa has lions...i thought they only had those in kenya!!?!!