As well as attending the conference, we stayed in a hotel that was right on the Indian Ocean. Warm water, hot sun, and a mouthful of salty water made my evenings and early mornings amazing. Most moments that I had available, I tried to spend it in the water.
The first morning, we woke up early to go in the water. The weather was not quite par, but we couldn't stay away from the ocean. We ignored the surfers that braved the high waves, and went deeper into the water. Soon, the fun waves began to look bigger and bigger and I began let them take me spinning through the water. Fear gripped my entire body as I tried as hard as I could to return back to shore without being taken futher into the water or being smashed into the large rocks surrounding us. When I finally got back to the shore that didn't look so bad after all, I let out a sigh of relief. The next morning I stayed in bed instead of getting back into the water, but I soon got over my fear and eventually got back in the water. Thank God for His protection.
No comments:
Post a Comment