
Alece Van Rensburg-Wife of Niel, founder of Thrive Africa, Intro to World Missions teacher, but there's more...
...we all know that Alece is beautiful, what's not to love!? From the cute glasses that highlight the beauty of her eyes, to her smooth speech and wispy hair, Alece was created to be complimented. With that being said, I thought it would be appropriate to share with you one of my recent embarrassing moments in class with Alece.
It was her second week back after being gone for 6 months in America and Alece was in the front of the class leading discussion. CLEARLY I was in my own world, and I thought to myself, "Alece is so stinkin' gorgeous." I guess my facial expression gave something away, because the grin on my face made Alece inquire about what was on my mind. Knowing that I had been caught, my face turned a bright shade of red, and instead of avoiding the subject and continuing in discussion, I hastily blurted out, "I was just thinking about how beautiful you are." Uproar of laughter broke out, and there is never a time that I will forget that day just weeks ago, mainly because Alece won't let me forget it ;)
1 comment:
okay, i didn't even know you HAD a blog until katie sent me a link just now.
i am smiling really big in my kitchen over the fact that you posted this story.
i love you crystal! and i think YOU are beautiful!
Post a Comment