Thursday, November 6, 2008

Suzan's Story!

Yesterday were graduations for LaunchPad. To start out our day, we had worship and prayer, and then we jumped into testimonies. Many of the students got up and told their testimony. One girl, Suzan, stuck out to me.

Last week after class, Suzan approached me and asked if we could talk. As soon as we sat down, she blurted out "I want to know how to have a relationship with God." It took me by surprise, so much so that I almost didn't know what to say. After some prodding, I found that she had prayed and accepted Christ into her life, but wanted more. She also wondered how God speaks to us, knowing that she had never heard God's voice before. God used to me and my fumbling words to speak truth into Suzan's life.

As Suzan got up to tell her testimony, I knew that it would be impactful, because I could see that God had done many things in her this term. She then began talking about the things that she had learned this term, basically summing up everything that we had talked about the week before. I can see that God is strengthening Suzan in her faith, and that she is going to make a huge impact in her community. She even started in her home, bringing her mom to her graduation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is so awesome, crystal!