Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Dedicated to Qwa Qwa...


My favorite place in the world (so far) is Qwa Qwa. The 1.8 million people are jammed into the houses that completely cover the mountains. Wherever you are in the city (although Setsing is my favorite), you are able to see God's beauty. Today I had to say goodbye to Qwa Qwa, and as I drove out of the city, I was listening to a song. Although I was listening to a cover, most will know it sang by the Goo Goo Dolls. I am officially dedicating this song to Qwa Qwa, and will forever remember the good times that we've had. Here are just a few lines of the song...
And I'd give up forever to touch you'
Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life'
Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

No comments: